The Novelly Yours Reading Tracker is back for another year! This is a new way to organize your reads of the year. Designed to focus on stats and data, this Reading Tracker features nearly 250 pages of fun ways to record your books read in 2023.
- This is a 6″ x 9″ spiral bound Reading Tracker designed to help readers jot down the statistics, favorites, and summaries about their reads. This is NOT a planner or review book and will not have spaces with a calendar nor monthly/weekly planning spaces or places to write quotes, reviews, etc.
- This tracker will pertain to the 2023 calendar year, featuring monthly sections for each month and a bunch of summary pages for the year’s end.
- It will also feature some other fun pages with different ways to track and categorize your reads of the year as well
- The Reading Tracker has room for 23 books per month with spaces to record: title, author, rating, date started, date finished, # book read in the month, # book read in the year (for you to keep a running total as you read), source, genre, format, # pages, and owned vs borrowed
- There is an option for a second, larger version if you need 23-31 books a month / 320 books a year (reading log section). Larger version also includes extra pages for Series Tracker.
- Monthly recaps will have space to record: Total # books read, total # pages read, total audiobook minutes, average rating, best/favorite read, total # DNF, most read genre, most read format, total # rereads, longest read, shortest read, # books acquired
- More monthly summary includes: top 3 books of the month + spaces to record their star ratings, a space to write in note/paragraph form for memorable things, feelings, and elements
- More monthly summary includes: space to graph # books of various genres, # books per rating, # books by page count
- Each month will also include: space to record each month’s new releases (with more spaces this year!), monthly goals/reading plans, book haul page (now with place to record spending and more spaces!), and specified DNF page to log the books you did not finish
- Also includes two bullet journal grids per month for a free-for-all option to include things of your own! (Like challenges, TV tracker, etc)
- Year-end summary will include nearly everything listed above, a longer series tracker page, plus some fun color-in grids!
- Check out video flip-throughs on our TikTok or Instagram!