Looking to get more organized with your reading habits? Need to keep track of all the books you own? Catalog the books you own with the Personal Home Library Log Spreadsheet! Enter in the books you have on your bookshelves (and elsewhere around the house!) and of the relevant information.
HOME LIBRARY LOG SPREADSHEET FEATURES
Includes multiple tabs for maximum organization!
- Tab for Physical Books that you currently own
- Tab for audiobooks purchased or received through apps
- Tab for ebooks purchased or received through apps
- Data collection for book details, where purchased
- Column for spending, if desired
- Column to mark as review copy, if reviewed, and review due date, if applicable
- Mark if owned books are read/not read/DNF/on hold
- Books you are currently borrowing
- Books you have loaned to others
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no item will be shipped to you. You will be provided with an Excel spreadsheet and a PDF containing guidelines and information about how to use and any tips and tricks. Must have Microsoft Excel to use properly. Some Excel knowledge is helpful but comes with directions sheet to help!
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Since this is a digital items, no returns or refunds will be processed once purchase is made. If you have any issues or notice any errors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service, troubleshooting, and any error fixes.
- 8/15/22: Removed accidental drop-down menu under series
There are no reviews yet.