The Novelly Yours Reading Tracker is a new way to organize your reads of the year! Designed to focus on stats and data, this Reading Tracker features 200+ pages of fun ways to record your books read in 2022.
- This is a 6″ x 9″ spiral bound Reading Tracker designed to help readers jot down the statistics, favorites, and summaries about their reads. This is NOT a planner and will not have spaces with a calendar nor monthly/weekly planning spaces.
- This tracker will pertain to the 2022 calendar year, featuring monthly sections for each month and a bunch of summary pages for the year’s end.
- It will also feature some other fun pages with different ways to track and categorize your reads of the year as well as pages featuring Novelly Yours art designs with various quotes from books and/or related to reading in general.
- The Reading Tracker will have room for 27 books per month with spaces to record: Title, author, # pages, format, date started, date finished, # book of the month, # book of the year, source, genre, and rating
- Monthly recaps will have space to record: Total # books read, total # pages read, total audiobook minutes, average rating, best/favorite read, total # DNF, most read genre, most read format, total # rereads, longest read, shortest read, # books acquired
- More monthly summary includes: top 3 books of the month + spaces to record their star ratings, list of favorites (character, plot twist, setting, ending, relationship, villain/antagonist, cover)
- More monthly summary includes: space to graph # books of various genres, # books per rating, # books by page count
- Each month will also include: space to record each month’s new releases, monthly goals/reading plans, book haul page
- Multiples pages of bullet journal grids for a free-for-all option to include things of your own! (Like challenges, TV tracker, etc)
- Year-end summary will include nearly everything listed above, plus some fun color-in grids!
There are no reviews yet.