Get organized with the TBR spreadsheet! This spreadsheet contains 6 different tabs to help you keep track of the books you want to read, spaces for a monthly TBR, and logs to keep track of all your review copies! Schedule when to read your TBR books, when to write your reviews, and all of the places that you’ve posted them.
TBR & REVIEW SCHEDULE SPREADSHEET FEATURES
Includes multiple tabs for maximum organization!
- Tab for TBR, by month
- Tab for general TBR (no date)
- Tab DNF log, by month
- Book Haul, by month to keep track of your acquired & purchased books
- A space for a “Review Log” to keep track of all of your review copies
- Organize review copies by date and see received date & review by date in first columns to help order chronologically
- Spaces to include contact info for publishers, any other follow up for those review copies (like post on social media, blog tour — write in your own follow up details!)
- Check boxes to mark all the places you’ve left reviews and spaces for links for easy access
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no item will be shipped to you. You will be provided with an Excel spreadsheet and a PDF containing guidelines and information about how to use and any tips and tricks. Must have Microsoft Excel to use properly. Some Excel knowledge is helpful but comes with directions sheet to help! Currently not tested with Google Sheets or other programs that can open spreadsheets. It may work but is not tested or guaranteed.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Since this is a digital items, no returns or refunds will be processed once purchase is made. If you have any issues or notice any errors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service, troubleshooting, and any error fixes.
There are no reviews yet.