Keep track of your books, reads, data, and stats with this comprehensive spreadsheet from Novelly Yours! I poured hours into this spreadsheet so you don’t have to! All you have to do is enter the data of your books and reading information/habits and the spreadsheet will do the rest. Data totals, averages, top reading categories, and more will all automatically be calculated for you to help with monthly and year-end statistics and recaps!
READING TRACKER SPREADSHEET FEATURES
Includes main reading log and many tabs to keep track of your reading habits and achievements!
- Running chronological total
- Total Books Read per year
- Most read genre, age range, source, format
- Charts and graphs!
- Star ratings & averages
- Space to log DNF and option to mark as keep or unhaul
- Book Haul with running total on how much spent on books + space to mark if review/follow up is needed
- TBR option to mark “read by X date” and make note if follow-up needed (for example, review for publisher, blog tour, etc etc)
- Review log with auto population from your Reading Log fields! All you have to do is marked reviewed yes/no and check off where you posted your review
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no item will be shipped to you. You will be provided with an Excel spreadsheet and a PDF containing guidelines and information about how to use and any tips and tricks. Must have Microsoft Excel to use properly. Some Excel knowledge is helpful but comes with directions sheet to help!
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Since this is a digital items, no returns or refunds will be processed once purchase is made. If you have any issues or notice any errors, please contact email@example.com for customer service, troubleshooting, and any error fixes.